This is a 7 hole extended scale flute, which has the traditional 6 hole configuration plus a seventh thumb hole on the back of the flute for more expression and creativity. Learning curve is absolutely nonexistent, it is simply a matter of opening the thumb hole going up the scale (from lower note to higher).
– Overall Lenth – 25.5 inches
– Bore diameter – 1 inch
– From mouth end to first hole – 11 and 5/8th inches
– From mouth end to last hole – 18 and 1/4th inches
– Largest distance between playing holes – 1 and 3/8th inches (hole 3-2)
– Largest playing hole diameter – 3/8th of an inch (hole #3)