Sapele wood Drone flute with Cocobolo wood accents and Totem and with Cocobolo wood Carved Feather tuned to the key of E at 432Hz. The wood combination is absolutely gorgeous in my view. This drone has an amazing response and has very crisp clear sound. Check out the video bellow.
This is a 7 hole extended scale drone flute, which has the traditional 6 hole configuration plus a seventh thumb hole on the back of the flute for more expression and creativity. Learning curve is absolutely nonexistent, it is simply a matter of opening the thumb hole, going up the scale (from lower note to higher).
Included with the drone is a leather strap to cover the 7th hole if you decide that you want a 6 hole configuration and are not ready for 7 hole configuration.
– Overall Lenth – 26 inches
– Bore Diameter – 1 inch
– From mouth end to first hole – 11.5 inches
– From mouth end to last hole – 18 inches
– Largest distance between playing holes – 1 and 3/8th inches
– Largest playing hole diameter – 3/8th of an inch