This is a 7 hole extended scale flute, which has the traditional 6 hole configuration plus a seventh thumb hole on the back of the flute for more expression and creativity. Learning curve is absolutely nonexistent, it is simply a matter of opening the thumb hole going up the scale (from lower note to higher).
– Overall Length – 24 inches
– Bore diameter – 1 inch
– From mouth end to first hole – 10 and 3/4th inches
– From mouth end to last hole – 17 inches
– Largest distance between playing holes – 1 and 3/8th inches (hole 3-2)
– Largest playing hole diameter – 7/16th of an inch (hole #3)